Let’s introduce ourselves!
Here is the new board of the Rio Grande Federated Republican Women.
The purpose of the RGFRW board is to provide a vision, agenda, fundraising opportunities, membership, and more. We are excited to introduce these ladies to you!
RGFRW Board 2021
- President: Cynthia Runyon – Cynthia (Cindi) looks forward to bringing education to the forefront of our club. As an educator and professional writer she will offer our club and community an important look at what it takes to keep America strong from the ground level up. Expect education, inspiration, and attention to those young Americans in our community.
- 1st VP: Nancy Brenna – Nancy is an instructor and will focus on organizing the education of our club, candidates, and community.
- 2nd VP: Stephanie Guerrero – Stephanie is a professional fiction writer and pastor’s wife and will focus on increasing our membership and encouraging young conservatives to learn about and participate in our American heritage and culture.
- 3rd VP: Cherith Runyon – Cherith speaks on college campuses and through webinars around the US as a representative of Christians United for Israel and will use her skills to expand our communications and media. She will work with Stephanie to bring more high school and college age students to an awareness of our need for conservative principles throughout our community.
- Secretary: Beverly Partsch – Beverly has adopted 3 teenage sons from Russia, and is gifted in administration and communications. She will bring a high level of attention to detail to our club.
Treasurer – Jane Gordon. Jane comes recently from another New Mexican county as treasurer and will keep our books with great care. We’re grateful for her prior experience.
While our work forms the foundation of the club, your participation and input benefits us all. Please ask questions, get involved, invite like-minded friends and family, and be ready to help when our club is called up to help!
We cannot do this alone. Ask yourself these questions:
- Why are you glad you are living in America?
- What makes Valencia County a nice place to raise a family?
- Who do you know who agrees with you on freedom of speech?
- If you could change one thing about our community, what would it be?
These are the questions we ask ourselves all the time. Consider who you should invite to our next club meeting. Together, we can keep our community strong, our families supported, and our future preserved.